Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Golden Showers

When I was 19 I was dating this ridiculous older vegan straight edge guy from St Louis. He had a small dick and huge balls and his personality was way too dominant for me. We broke my bed. Every time we showered together he tried to pee on me and after 3 or 4 times I broke things off with him because it was just too weird.

10 years and countless partners later I decided that perhaps I would enjoy getting peed on. I was seeing this guy Joey and expressed this desire with him. Then one day we were in bed, I was on my knees and he was standing, fucking my throat. I took his cock and deep throated until I started gagging. He slapped my face, pulled me up, and led me to the bathroom where he instructed me to hold on to the towel rack while he fucked me. Then he pushed me in the tub, where I got on my knees, and he pushed his cock down my throat till I puked. Usually when I puke I get away from the cock, puke elsewhere, and then shit is done, but since we were in the tub he kept his cock down my throat (he wanted to feel my throat close up when i gagged) so I ended up with vomit all over me. He pulled his cock out, used it to smear the puke on my face, slapped me and called me a dumb whore, then pissed all over me to clean me up. I had tears streaming down my face and my makeup was a mess and he told me how beautiful I am. Then we took a real shower.