Monday, July 19, 2010

you may be wondering

Where have I been? Oh, I've been busy having met my perfect pervert. He may well be everything I could ever want - handsome, smart, charming, and extremely talented in his industry. Success and ambition are extremely appealing. Sure, we may not work out, but I'd like to believe that dreams come true, and he and I could work out. We may not, but why bet on the negative horse? If you do, then I wonder, what's wrong with you?

So during my hiatus from blogging, I have brought on Meredith because she's a beautiful, intelligent and well-written slut who will provide you with the titillation and entertainment you so deservedly need.

I'll pop back in now and again to say hello, maybe write about something filthy and slutty, but please welcome Meredith. She's a gorgeous person and you will adore her as much as I do.