Sunday, July 25, 2010

quickie

Today my friend came over for a BJ and my lips were all the way on his pelvis as he fucked through my throat sphincter. He stripped me down to my undies and socks and kept one hand in my hair and the other on my ass. We went to my room where I got a condom and some lube, got him all ready, then got on my hands and knees. Since he didn't prep my ass it was a little difficult going in but once it was in it felt great. He positioned me all sorts of ways to hit me in different spots. I got out my vibe and had two super intense orgasms, then he pushed me flat on the bed with my legs together, choked me, gave my ass the hardest fucking it has ever had (at least sober). He pulled out and came into the condom (always fun to watch) then took a shower. We hung out for a while, then he went to work.