Sunday, January 31, 2010

saturday slut


Forget this "Sunday Girl" shit; I am all about being a Saturday Slut.

I've been in correspondence with this handsome man from a dating website (one of the "classier" options where you need to subscribe for a fee if you want to contact people) for a few months. We exchanged emails for quite some time before graduating to text messages. He suggested that I join him for the weekend at his parents' "country home" in PA last night, but because that would be our first meeting, I declined since...well, I might enjoy getting fucked, but I sure as shit don't enjoy getting slaughtered. He assured me he was just a "cereal killer, not a serial killer" but I remained unconvinced.

Instead, we met up in my neighborhood and had a few drinks before I invited him back to my apartment where before I even realized it, his face was buried between my thighs. "You are so wet," he observed, lapping at my cunt. Unfortunately for me, I am unable to have an orgasm after three glasses of wine. It's an exquisite torture since I become extremely aroused but I can't achieve release! However, it's always a good thing for the guy since I want to fuck and fuck and fuck some more.

His cock was long and thick and felt so perfect sliding deep into my swollen pussy. Fuck, just remembering its delectable shape and size is making my clit tingle. As soon as I am done writing this, I will rub my cunt and finally get the release for which I am so desperate and aching for.

File him under: someone I am definitely going to see again.

Now, to go find my dildo.