Saturday, August 1, 2009

two boys, one day

Yesterday I decided it would be OK to fuck a ginger. Wow, bad idea - all that waxy, pale skin, speckled with freckles, fluttery translucent lashes framing large blue eyes. He kept asking, "Is this pussy mine?" and "Whose pussy is this?" and I repeatedly muttered, "Yes" and "Yours, daddy" respectively. Then he blew a bitter flavored load on my face, nearly blinding me.

"Here, let me get you a towel," he offered, tossing a damp and mildew-scented one over my head.

I laughed because I didn't know what else to do. Plus, he didn't even let me have an orgasm. How rude! I told him I had a date later that evening and promptly left.

I went home and showered, washing my face thoroughly, as it would have been terrible to go out with someone covered in the semen of another man. "It's like every time he kisses you, he sucks my dick," the ginger observed.

Wow, what a jerk, right? Never seeing him again! Fucking Malachai from "Children of the Corn," no thanks.

Luckily, all vestiges of that creep were rinsed off in a soapy lather down my shower drain and my dinner date was very nice. I won't get into details here other than to say he is very well-endowed and he owns a pair of self-release handcuffs.