Monday, July 20, 2009

the aftermath

My ass is covered in small mottled fingerprint bruises. Thinking this would not be a good look for an arranged first date last night, I canceled. It's a pity because he lives a few stops from me on the train and he's offered to use his nipple clamps on me. He has a fetish for "shiny things" including baby oil, lip gloss and leggings. "Do you want to wear those items?" I asked, a little taken aback by the idea of a man wearing MAC's lip glass product and a pair of gold lamé leggings from American Apparel.

"No, I want my partner to wear them," he said.

"Oh, OK."

"But I guess if she's wearing them, by transfer, I will be too," he mused.

I reminded him that baby oil is comedogenic and suggested that we look into other substitutes, such as jojoba oil.

So that's rescheduled for tomorrow.

I have been really into watching this video clip (totally NSFW) but only the first segment. The rest is OK, a little too violent and rough for my tastes.

OH DADDY!