Monday, September 6, 2010

I finally fucked someone who reads this.

I met Daniel outside of his office Friday afternoon. We went to a bar and had a few drinks. No pressure. I couldn't tell if he was into me or not but when he asked what we should do next I got the hint.

We took the train to my place. It was a humid, hot day and by the time we got there we were both sweaty.

I led him to the bathroom and he started kissing me. I took off my shirt. He felt my tits and complimented them. I got completely undressed and in the shower. He joined me and we quickly cleaned off. I was impressed by his cock- I had seen pictures but it is pretty much perfect. Big.

We toweled off and he told me to get on my knees. "You're going to suck my dick," he said. I grabbed it and licked it, put it down my throat. It's like the perfect cock to deep throat--the length is perfect and I could get it all the way in with minimum gagging. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed that. He definitely enjoyed slapping my face and tits.

He commanded me to get on my hands and knees. He slid what I think was 3 fingers in and finger fucked me for a while. I was close to orgasm but it never happened. He asked me if I wanted his cock.

"Yes," I gasped. He slid it in, it felt incredible. He fucked me like that for a while (me on my hands and knees on the end of the bed, him standing) and then he got on the bed too allowing him to go deeper and harder.

Eventually he rolled me over and fucked me with my legs pulled up, choking me, making me cum hard. He came too and we laid in bed feeling the air conditioning blasting on us.

We snuggled and talked for a while and both got kinda sleepy. He told me to suck his cock again so I got on my knees and put his dick in my mouth, making it hard again. After a while he stood up on the bed and told me to lick his balls and he jerked off all over my face, got dressed, and left.

Later on I met him and his friend at the bar. We got pretty drunk and Daniel left after a while. Jim and I had another drink and made out at the bar (so classy) and he suggested we go back to his house. Jim is a nice and funny guy, really cute, but I didn't get a dominant vibe from him. I went home with him anyway because fucking two friends in the same day is pretty awesome.

We got to his house, made out in bed for a while, and then he told me that he doesn't have flings and thus couldn't fuck me. Defeated, I rolled over and fell asleep. After I left in the morning he texted me that I'm a good kisser. My reply?

"if you think I'm a good kisser you should have tried fucking me. I guarantee that's even better."