Saturday, July 31, 2010

night and day

Night and day, you are the one
Only you beneath the moon or under the sun
Whether near to me, or far
It's no matter darling where you are
I think of you


It's been barely a month and yet, everything feels right. Sure, we've had our little squabbles, mostly because of misunderstandings over blackberry messenger (total "first world problem") where you can't read tone or inflection. He amazes me; he impresses me. And somehow, I do the same for him.

He claims I begged him to fuck me in the ass last week while drunk and he obliged, especially when I panted, "harder, faster."
"I came inside your ass," he told me, and I grinned. "Cum was leaking out everywhere. It was hot."

Who is this Ms. Hyde that shows up when I have more than three glasses of wine? I don't know, but he seems to like her just as much as he adores the sober me. I won't complain about that.