Sunday, September 19, 2010

best dildo

Christopher bought me a dildo.



I'm always excited to see him, but I don't think I've ever rushed to his house faster than when he told me it had arrived. When I got there I got shy. Instead of begging for it I stalled: asking for a beer, playing some records I brought over. Finally he suggested we go to his bedroom and there it was, hanging out on his bed. I sat down and held it--examined it--and he pushed me down, kissing me and rubbing my tits. I grabbed his cock through his pants and he helped me undo them.

So there we were. Me on my back, him on his knees, his cock in my mouth. He took the dildo and pushed it into me. Holy shit. The dildo is like the perfect size--big enough to be slightly uncomfortable but not big enough to hurt or anything. I sucked his dick while he fucked me with the dildo. I had a huge orgasm and he pulled it out.

"Uh, dude, you squirted everywhere."

I was a squirter when I first became sexually active. In fact, I remember the first orgasm I ever had (in the back of my car, with dinosaur jr playing on the tape deck) left a terrible mess. I don't think I've squirted in over 10 years, though, so it was a big shock.

We rolled over to the other side of the bed and Chris fucked me, telling me how good it felt for me to be all stretched out.

We changed the sheets and fell asleep. He's keeping the dildo at his house and I can't wait to use it again.