Tuesday, July 14, 2009

daddy's little girl

For years I've avoided the whole "Daddy/little girl" dynamic because I tend to be the dominant one in a relationship. But now that I've been aggressively single for some time now, I am fiercely pursuing my interest in finding a man who knows how to "own" a woman sexually. I don't want to be a slave, but just submissive in the private sphere. I am not interested in degradation or humiliation - I don't want to be raped or have someone shit on me. I do, however, want to be told firmly what to do, and to be reprimanded and punished if I should misbehave. Topping from the bottom, so to speak.

I recently met someone who has deemed me "Daddy's little cum slut" and I would be lying if I said it did not give me a secret thrill. I went over to his loft the other night to give him a lengthy back rub.

I walked into the apartment clad in a thin cotton gingham dress, having neglected to wear a bra or panties. "You look cute," he said, inspecting me.
"Thank you."
He loomed over me and took me into his arms. We kissed briefly and I felt his hand snaking up my thigh and darting between my legs.
"You are horny," he observed.
"I told you, Daddy. I needed to see you today."

He led me to the bedroom where I straddled his back and deeply rubbed his shoulders. I stroked his buttocks. I leaned over to gently kiss his neck. Abruptly, he rolled over, flipped me onto my back and shoved his cock into my mouth so deeply that I gagged. My vision was blurred by the tears that brimmed in my eyes, but I dutifully kept slurping away. His fingers were knuckle deep inside of me as he attempted to coax me to squirt. It didn't happen.

"You little whore, Daddy loves that about you."

He hissed wetly into my ear about how he wants to fuck me while another girl watches. I replied that I wanted to bury my face in her pussy while he fucks her ass.

I came hard on his cock.
"Why are you laughing?" he asked me as I tried to tuck my chuckles into a shoulder.
"I can't help it," I answered. "Every time I have an orgasm, get the giggles. It's a reflexive action, I guess."

His cock rammed brutally into my cunt. "I'm going to cum all over your face," he announced, ripping off the condom.
"Do it," I encouraged.
He spurted all over my eyes, semen dribbling down my nose and falling into my open mouth. He took a finger and swirled some between my lips. "Good girl," he said.
"Thank you, Daddy."

I was grateful. And sated.